Friday, August 3, 2007

New CD is available

"Love Handed Down" is my latest CD and as usual it is in a sort of folky rock vein. This time one of the big changes/challenges was I played all the instruments, recorded it, mixed and mastered it and even did the art work. This is my fourth title and all cds are available at cdbaby.com/all/billkahler though it may be a couple weeks before this one shows up there. I am also trying a few new things that fly in the face of traditional music marketing. Very soon all of my CDs as well as random songs will be available on my website billkahler.com in the form of an honor system download.

This blog is a new step for me as well. I have some ideas about recording, songwriting, and various miscellaneous things that don't seem to fit anywhere else. I also think it may be a point of contact to meet new people - musicians and music lovers.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to bookmark it as I will be putting stuff up here often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just discovered your blog! I'll book mark it and check it now and then. Love your music, man!

-Rob Roper